Yekaterina Petrovna Biography
Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova best known as Yekaterina Petrovna and Katya Zamolodchikova is an American drag queen, actor, comedian and the drag persona of Brian Joseph McCook. He was born on May 1st, 1982 in Bolton, Massachussets, USA.
He attended Marlborough High School and graduated in 2000. He then later attended Massachussets College of Arts and Design where he specialized in video and performance in Studio for Interrelated Media. He has a brother and a sister. He haapens to be of Irish ancestry and also grew up as a Catholic.
Yekaterina Petrovna Age
He was born on May 1st, 1982 in Bolton, Massachusetts, USA. He is 36 years old as of 2018.
Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova Merch
To buy her Merch, CLICK HERE.Yekaterina Petrovna
Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova Meaning
Zamolodchikova is the name of a Russian gymnast Elena Zamolodchikova’s last name, Yekaterina is just Catherine in Russian, and Petrovna is his fathers middle name meaning Peter.
Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova Pronounce
YE-KAT-RINA (rolled R, emphasis on the I)
PET-ROVNA (rolled R, emphasis on the O)
ZAMOL-ODCHIKOVA (emphasis on the O, silent I) said like this: “ZAMOLODCHKOVA”
Yekaterina Petrovna Songs | Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova Song
|“Drag U”||2015||RuPaul||RuPaul Presents: CoverGurlz 2|
|“12 Days of Christmas”||Other RuPaul’s Drag Racecontestants||Christmas Queens|
|“Read U Wrote U”||2016||RuPaul featuring Katya, Alaska, Detox & Roxxxy Andrews||Non-album single|
|“Bossa Nova Christmas in Outer Space”||Jackie Beat||Christmas Queens 2|
|“The Night Before Contact”||2017||Trixie Mattel||Homemade Christmas|
Yekaterina Petrovna Movies
|2015||RuPaul’s Drag Race||Himself (contestant)||Season 7 – placed 5th, won Miss Congeniality|
|2016||RuPaul’s Drag Race||Herself (in drag)||Season 8, Episode 10: “Grand Finale”|
|2016||Gay for Play Game Show Starring RuPaul||Himself (panelist)||Season 1, Episode 2: “Featuring Amber Rose”|
|2016||RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars||Himself (contestant)||Season 2 – Runner-Up|
|2017||Playing House||Herself (in drag)||Season 3, Episode 8: “Reverse the Curse”|
|2017–present||The Trixie & Katya Show||Herself (in and out of drag)||Host|
|2018||America’s Next Top Model||Herself (in drag)||Cycle 24, Episode 6|
|2018||RuPaul’s Drag Race||Herself (in drag)||Season 10, Episode 1|
|2018||Room 104||Season 2, Episode 3 “Swipe Right”|
|2015||Untucked||Herself (in drag)||Online sister show to RuPaul’s Drag Race|
|RuFLECTIONS||Chronicling her time on RuPaul’s Drag Race season 7|
|Irregardlessly Trish||Trish||Series following one of her alter-egos, Trish|
|Fashion Photo RuView||Herself (in drag)||Guest co-host for one episode (with Trixie Mattel)|
|2016||I’m Not a Doctor, with Dr. Katya||Produced by World of Wonder|
|Total RuCall||Chronicling her time on RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race season 2|
|2016–present||UNHhhh||Produced by World of Wonder, with Trixie Mattel|
|2018||Fashion Photo RuView||Guest co-host for two episodes (with Violet Chachki)|
|2016||Redmond Hand, Private Dick||Informant||Short film|
|2018||Hurricane Bianca 2: From Russia with Hate||Katya/Mitya|
|2018||The Quiet Room||David|
Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova Shirtyekaterina petrovna zamolodchikova shirt
Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova Redbubble
CLICK HERE to get his merch from redbubble.
Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova Lyrics | Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova Read U Wrote U Lyrics
Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova Tumblr
Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova Quotes
- Count on me to shine where it doesn’t count.
- The limits of our success are just the limits of our energy.
- There’s a lot of stupid men out there who feel like makeup is a betrayal of the truth, and that is so funny to me.
- I’ve always loved yoga because you get to connect to a deep religious truth while stretching your legs.
- I have nothing to be ashamed of. And I love to talk about the things that I am ashamed of.
- I’ve done everything – weight-lifting, Pilates, crossfit, martial arts, gymnastics – but I think the most important workout, at least for me these days, is a mental one.
- It actually was ‘RuPaul’s Best Friend Race’ for me.
- I just want to make cool art work that has some meaning.
- Success doesn’t find you when you’re alone in your house.
- I think Trixie and I get the least amount of hate out of all the ‘Drag Race’ alumni.
- Filthy does not equal unhealthy, necessarily.
I think you can safely joke about anything. Mostly.
- I don’t try to represent myself in a way that’s not connected with my everyday reality, because I’m not smart enough to do that.
- Not everybody needs to be a weirdo.
- I have no boundaries. I have nothing to hide.
- I am an Irish Catholic person. I’ve been a man and a woman. I speak Russian, sort of. And then I’m very diplomatic.
- It’s a social life, or time to read the comment section: I prefer social life.
- I love New York, but I can’t deal with the cold and the small space.
- My hamstrings are permanently into a state of openness. I could probably fall out of bed into a split and not tear anything.
- I love love. Every day of my life is Valentine’s Day. When you’re a pathological narcissist, you have to fall in love with yourself every day.
- Drag, in my view these days, has become the thing it used to make fun of – which is Jennifer Lopez. Now we all want to be her. We have stylists; we have special photographers.
- I’ve been obsessed with David Letterman forever, and I’d love to be the drag version of David Letterman.
- I don’t do standup.
- Drag is a chicken suit, and you’re very emboldened. Whatever you do or say or fail at or succeed at is attributed to your costume and not you as a person. So there’s a lot of freedom.
- You’re not homophobic for thinking that something gay is bad. All gay movies are bad.
- The crux of drag is outsiders looking in. That’s all it is.
- My channel is my baby. Some women have babies; I have a YouTube channel.
- I don’t ever wanna be mainstream.
- At a meet and greet in a nightclub in Texas, a girl who looked about 15 years old gave me a VHS copy of
- ‘Adventures in Babysitting,’ and she whispered in my ear that it’s really just home movie footage of her dad practicing judo.
- Women have to remember what’s good for them is not good for every woman.
- I’m not a comic. There’s twenty five percent of me that doesn’t trust people who identify as comics.
- I never give gifts!
- I’m not into Hello Kitty.
- I was a wallflower. I never talked to anybody. I was so afraid of people, I never said a word.
- I don’t like board games.
- I tend to latch on to things pretty obsessively for awhile. I listened to Russian pop music exclusively for almost five years. It’s weird.
- I like to take my time when I’m designing and constructing outfits.
- I don’t wash my hair.
- I love every color!
- I was gonna try to go to grad school to teach foreign language.
- I was a wallflower. I never talked to anybody. I was so afraid of people, I never said a word.
- Drag is a gift.
- I’ve lived the wackiest, weirdest life.
Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova But Your Dad | Katya Zamolodchikova | Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova But Your
Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova NEWS
The Katya Comeback Is Happening Sooner Than We Thought, as She’ll Appear at DragWorld UK
Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova (aka Katya from RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7 and All Stars 2) announced an appearance at DragWorld UK, Europe’s largest celebration of drag, happening in London from Aug. 18–19, 2018. The scheduled appearance is taking place despite Katya stating earlier this year that he planned to go on a hiatus and wouldn’t perform in drag during 2018. Will the DragWorld UK appearance just be a one-off, or does it mark Katya’s return to drag? Let’s take a closer look.
In January 2017, via an Instagram live video, Katya (real name Brian McCook) announced he’d retire from drag to take better care of himself. In the message (which he recorded entirely in French), he explained that he needed to “clarify that he’s human,” and that this is only something the French understand.
In a follow-up message via Instagram, Katya clarified that first message:
Hi, my name is not Katya. I am Brian, a recovering drug addict and workaholic. I need to take some personal time for my mental health to heal and recover. All of my tours and shows will be postponed until 2019. Local venues will provide an update over the next several weeks. I love you all, and love is more powerful than money.
Bob the Drag Queen, the Season 8 winner of RuPaul’s Drag Race, took over Katya’s slot on the Viceland show that McCook had been appearing in alongside fellow Drag Race alum Trixie Mattel.
Near the end of February, Violet Chachki, the Season 8 winner of RuPaul’s Drag Race, provided an update on McCook’s condition, stating, “Yes, I talk to Katya at least once a week, sometimes more. She’s doing very well. She’s taking a break, resting.”
In mid-March, McCook revealed he had voluntarily put himself in a rehabilitation center called Serenity Care Center in Surprise, Arizona, saying he suffered from hallucinations.
“Layers of self and reality were intermingling and the borders between what was real and not real were completely porous and indistinguishable. Hallucinations, visions, auditory hallucinations,” McCook said. “Those are hysterical especially when they take place in the form of God.”
McCook also shared that a loved one had almost put a restraining order against him, and that he tried to physically attack another person he loves very much. “It was rock bottom,” he said.
The DragWorld UK appearance will mark Katya’s return to the drag world for the first time since McCook’s January statements. It suggests that his rehabilitation is proceeding and perhaps he’s ready to return to the stage.