Sandra Bullock Biography
Sandra Bullock is an American actress, producer, and philanthropist.She was born in July 26, 1964. Her father, John W. Bullock (born 1925), was a United States Army employee and part-time voice coach; her mother, Helga Mathilde Meyer (1942–2000), was an opera singer and voice teacher.Bullock was born in Arlington, Virginia.
Sandra Bullock Husband
Sandra is currently divorced after being married to Jesse James.
Sandra Bullock Children
She has two adopted children.
Is Sandra Bullock A Man
If she is a male-to-female transsexual, she would fall into the category discussed by J. Michael Bailey as very effeminate gay men who have been that way from childhood. She clearly had hormone treatments around the time of puberty, since she looks way more feminine than a normal teenage.
Sandra Bullock Body Measurement
- Weight:54kg(119 pounds)
- Bra size:32b
- Shoes size:9(US)
- Ddress size:2(US)
- Body measurements:34-24-34
Sandra Bullock Movie Career
She appeared in several student films, and later landed a role in an Off-Broadway play No Time Flat. Director Alan J. Levi was impressed by Bullock’s performance and offered her a part in the TV movie Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman
She made her acting debut with a minor role in the 1987 thriller Hangmen, and made her television debut in the film Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the
Bionic Woman (1989), and played the lead role in the short-lived NBC sitcom Working Girl. Her breakthrough role was in the film Demolition Man (1993). She subsequently starred in several successful films including Speed (1994), While You Were Sleeping (1995), The Net (1995), A Time to Kill (1996), Hope Floats (1998), and Practical Magic (1998).
Bullock achieved further success in the following decades in Miss Congeniality (2000), Two Weeks Notice (2002), Crash (2004), The Proposal (2009), and The Heat (2013). She was awarded the Academy Award for Best Actress and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Drama for playing Leigh Anne Tuohy in The Blind Side (2009), and was nominated in the same categories for her performance in Gravity (2013). Bullock’s greatest commercial success is the animated comedy film Minions (2015), which grossed over US$1 billion at the box office. In 2007, she was one of Hollywood’s highest-paid actresses.She was also named “Most Beautiful Woman” by People magazine in 2015In addition to her acting career, Bullock is the founder of the production company Fortis Films. She has produced some of the films in which she starred, including Two Weeks Notice, Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous, and All About Steve. She was an executive producer of the ABC sitcom George Lopez, and made several appearances during its run.
In 2015, she voiced the character of Scarlet Overkill in the animated film Minions, which became her highest-grossing film to date, with over $1.1 billion worldwide. That same year, Bullock also starred in and co-executive produced the comedy-drama film Our Brand Is Crisis.
As of May 2017, Bullock’s films have grossed over $5.1 billion worldwide, which makes her the 29th most profitable movie star according to The Numbers; her total domestic gross stands at roughly $2.5 billion, placing her as the 21st top U.S. star at the box office.Bullock is set to star in an all-female spin-off of the Ocean’s Eleven franchise, titled Ocean’s Eight, which will be directed by Gary Ross
Sandra Bullock Awards
Sandra has won different awards being Critic’s Choice Movie Awards,Golden Globe Awards ,Screen Actors Guild Awards,Blockbusters Entertainment Awards,MTV Movies Awards, People’s Choice Awards,Teen Choice Awards and African Comedy Awards.
Sandra Bullock Speed
Bullock speed is an American action thriller film produced and directed by Jan de Bont, and written by Randall McCormick and Jeff Nathanson. It is a sequel to Speed (1994). The film stars Jason Patric, Willem Dafoe, and Sandra Bullock.The film was released by 20th Century Fox on June 13, 1997.
Cruise Control follows couple Annie and Alex vacationing in the Caribbean aboard a luxury cruise ship, hijacked by a villain named Geiger. As they are trapped aboard the ship, Annie and Alex work with the ship’s first officer to try to stop it after they discover it is programmed to crash into an oil tanker.
Sandra Bullock’s Home
her 3,400-square-foot, plantation-style home on Tybee Island in Georgia with Tybee Vacation Rentals. it comes complete with four bedrooms, two and a half baths, and can comfortably sleep up to 12 people,it’s currently renting for $1,400 a night with a four-night minimum staysandra’s home
Sandra Bullock Instagram
Sandra Bullock Twitter
Sandra Bullock Quotes
- The rule is you have to dance a little bit in the morning before you leave the house because it changes the way you walk out in the world.
- There’s no race, no religion, no class system, no color – nothing – no sexual orientation, that makes us better than anyone else. We’re all deserving of love.
- We all grow into the beautiful person that we’re supposed to be, some earlier, some later.
- Your imperfections are what make you beautiful.
- I’ve made peace with the fact that the things that I thought were weaknesses or flaws were just me. I like them.
- The most beautiful woman in the world is the one who protects and supports other women
- Stop being scared of the unknown, because anything I worried about didn’t happen. Other stuff happened. The unknown, we can’t do anything about.
- I’ve been trying to find the word that says what I need to be in life. ‘Brave’ is the only word. It’s the only thing that I ask myself to be.
- Don’t be someone else’s slogan because you are poetry.
- I have friends and family that are filled with massive amounts of integrity. And it shouldn’t be an oddity.
- If you spend enough time with yourself in silence, you’ll be surprised what goes through your head.
- I’m one of those people who knows how lucky she is. And every day, I look around the house, and I count my blessings. They’re all there under that roof.
- I’m not politically vocal. I just want what’s best for our country. I want our rights respected and those of my son’s