Matthew Lesko Biography
Matthew Lesko is an American author who is very famous for his publications and infomercials on federal grant funding. He was born on May 11th, 1943.
He has composed more than 20 books indicating individuals how they can get cash from the US government.
He is known as the question mark fellow as a result of his design pattern of wearing vivid suits brightened with question marks. He is likewise generally perceived for recording TV Commercials, Infomercials, and meetings.
Lesko was raised in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. He moved on from Marquette University in Milwaukee with a college degree.
He at that point filled in as a guide for the US Navy in Vietnam. After Vietnam, Lesko graduated with a graduate degree in Business Administration(MBA) from American University in Washington D.C.
Matthew Lesko Career
He quit his place of employment as a mechanized data frameworks planner in 1975 and helped to establish Washington Researchers with Leila K. Kight who was his better half.
Because of a moderate beginning at the organization, Lesko began conveying an expert pamphlet advising individuals on how to get free data. By 1979, the organization had utilized more than 30 individuals in its office in Washington D.C.
Lesko would distribute indexes for the individuals who wished to do their own examination and furthermore he was leading courses on the kinds of data than accessible from the legislature. A portion of the indexes incorporated the Researcher’s Guide to Washington.
In 1982, the book, Getting Yours; The Complete Guide to Government Money, was distributed by Viking’s Penguin Subsidiary after the distributer was intrigued by Lesko’s plan to distribute a catalog on government data sources in 1980. He says he has explored government awards for more than 25 years.
Matthew Lesko Books
- Information U.S. (1986, ISBN 0-14-046745-9)
- Getting Yours (1987, ISBN 0-14-046760-2)
- 1001 Free Goodies and Cheapies (1994, ISBN 1-878346-25-3)
- Free College Money, Term Papers, and Sex Ed (1994, ISBN 1-878346-24-5)
- Free Health Care, Free Medical Information and Free Prescription Drugs (1995, ISBN 1-878346-34-2)
- Gobs and Gobs of Free Stuff (1996, ISBN 1-878346-33-4)
- Free Legal Help (1996, ISBN 1-878346-35-0)
- Free Stuff for Busy Moms! (1999, ISBN 1-878346-49-0)
- Free College and Training Money For Women (2000, ISBN 1-878346-52-0)
- Free Money and Help for Women Entrepreneurs (2000, ISBN 1-878346-51-2)
- Free Money For Your Retirement (2000, ISBN 1-878346-60-1)
- Free Stuff for Women’s Health, Fitness, and Nutrition (2000, ISBN 1-878346-50-4)
- Free Money To Change Your Life (2001, ISBN 1-878346-40-7)
- Free Money To Pay Your Bills (2003, ISBN 1-878346-65-2)
- Free Money To Get A Better Home (2004, ISBN 1-878346-67-9)
- Free Money To Quit Your Job (2004, ISBN 1-878346-68-7)
- Free Money for Entrepreneurs (2005, ISBN 1-878346-69-5)
- American Benefits for Seniors: Getting the Most Out of Your Retirement (2006, ISBN 1-878346-87-3)
Matthew Lesko Government Grants
Awards are allotted government subsidizing openings that anybody can apply. They are given to philanthropic associations that have qualified and satisfy all other lawful necessities.
Lesko has investigated and obviously expressed a portion of the prime wellsprings of government awards and free cash programs.
Free Money For Entrepreneurs Matthew Lesko
This book offers data on government subsidizing for organizations, who can utilize state cash, sorts of state cash, and help accessible.
It likewise offers programs for each state. The book was distributed in 2005 and was composed by Lesko and Mary Ann Martello.
Matthew Free Money To Change Your Life
Every year the government gives out $350 billion to 20 million people to change their life … you just ran out of excuses not to be happy.
Title Free Money to Change Your Life
Author Matthew Lesko
Contributors Andrew Naprawa, Mary Ann Martello
Publisher Information USA, 2000
ISBN 1878346407, 9781878346407
Length 1136 pages
Matthew Lesko American Benefits for Seniors: Getting the Most Out of Your Retirement
Over 3,000 Government Benefit Programs Worth $890 Billion for Seniors to Pay Daily Expenses, Get Better Health Care, Travel, Take Vacations, Pay for Caregivers, Spoil the Grandkids, Take Courses, Invest in Ideas…Have FUN! All Seniors Earning $150,000 or $15,000 are Eligible!”
Title American Benefits for Seniors: Getting the Most Out of Your Retirement
Authors Matthew Lesko, Mary Ann Martello
Contributor Mary Ann Martello
Publisher Information USA Incorporated, 2006
ISBN 1878346873, 9781878346872
Length of 705 pages
Matthew Lesko Age
He was born on May 11th, 1943 in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. He is 77 years old as of 2020.
Matthew Lesko Wife| Family
He married his third wife Wendy Schaetzel Lesko and they have two sons, Max and Morgan. He lives in Kensington, Maryland.
Matthew Lesko Height
Information about his height will be updated as soon as possible.
Matthew Lesko Net Worth
Lesko has an estimated net worth of $ 5 million.