Larry Elder Biography
Larry Elder, born as Laurence Allen is an American attorney, author, and radio program host. Elder shines the bright light of reasoned analysis on many of the myths and hypocrisies apparent in our system of government, our society, and the media itself. He slays dragons and topples sacred cows using facts, common sense and a ready wit.
Larry Elder Age
Larry was born on 27 April 1952, Los Angeles, California, USA. He is 67 years old as of 2018.
Larry Elder Education
Elder attended Washington Preparatory High School and later graduated from Crenshaw High School and earned his B.A.. in political science in 1974 from Brown University. He then earned his J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School in 1977.
Larry Elder Family
Elder was born in 1952, the second of Randolph and Viola Conley Elder’s three sons. At the time, the family lived in the largely Latino Pico-Union district of Los Angeles. Larry had always had a strained relationship with his father. He has a brother by the name Kirk Elder.
Larry Elder Wife
The veteran talk show host is married to Alexandra Datig. The couple, according to unverified sources online, got married in 2014. However, the month, year, and location of their wedding are not known to the public neither are they available on the internet.
For unknown reasons, detailed information about Larry’s wife is missing online but we gathered the two are fond of each other and have been very supportive of their individual careers as well.
Larry Elder Net Worth
Elder is an American lawyer, writer, and radio and television personality who has a net worth of $16 million. Larry Elder was born in Los Angeles, California in April 1952.
Larry Elder Height
Elder height is underreview.
Larry Elder Radio Show
Elder started his career in media hosting on PBS affiliate WVIZ produced by Dennis Goulden while he was a lawyer during 1980s. His radio program, The Larry Show airs weekdays 3 pm on talk radio, 790 KABC in Los Angeles and his show began 27 September 2010. Elder joined the lineup of CRN Digital Talk Radio Networks on 1 June 2015, his program starts from 3 pm on CRN Channel 1.
Larry Elder Politics
Elder’s political views are philosophically libertarian and have also been described as conservative. Elder supported presidential candidates Harry Browne in 2000, George W. Bush in 2004, and John McCain in 2008. Roll Call reported that Elder contemplated a possible run for the United States Senate against California Senator Barbara Boxer in 2010
Larry Elder Books
- Stupid Black Men: How to Play the Race Card and Lose
- The Ten Things You Can’t Say in America
- Showdown: Confronting Bias, Lies, and the Special Interests that Divide America
- What’s Race Got to Do with It? : Why It’s Time to Stop the Stupidest Argument in America
- Double Standards: The Selective Outrage of the Left
Larry Elder Quotes
- I don’t believe this is going to cause any more violence in the inner city
- The Social Security “trust fund” doesn’t consist of any real assets. The government “borrows” fund money for another federal spending, replacing it with IOUs.
- You must remember to compare benefits versus costs. For the foreseeable future, the only affordable alternatives are coal, natural gas, oil or nuclear. Renewable sources – solar, wind, etc. – so favored by the left remain prohibitively expensive. A nation becomes weaker, not stronger, by artificially overspending on costly, inefficient alternatives to fossil fuels.
- A goal without a plan is just a wish.
- Under Ronald Reagan – who cut the top tax rate from 70 percent to 28 percent – black income, business development, and business growth exploded.
- A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders.
- According to the Social Security Administration, in 1945, 41.9 workers supported each individual retiree, while today only 3.3 workers support each retiree. This system cannot continue.
- Welfare distorts behavior, makes one less personally responsible and reduces the role of private charity. This principle applies to corporate welfare.
- Only in Washington does a decrease in the proposed increase equal a spending cut.
- In the last 1,000 years, the Arabs have translated as many books as Spain translates in just one year.
- This battle for ‘common-sense’ gun control laws pits emotion and passion against logic and reason. All too often in such a contest, logic loses. So, expect more meaningless, if not harmful, ‘gun control’ legislation. Good news – if you’re a crook.
- Outsourcing and globalization of manufacturing allow companies to reduce costs, benefits consumers with lower cost goods and services, causes economic expansion that reduces unemployment and increases productivity and job creation.
- Consider the CEO who refuses to outsource, believing – as does Mr. Dobbs – this hurts America. His competitor, however, wants to increase profits. When he can, he lowers costs by “outsourcing,” using the savings to put back into his business. The CEO who refused to outsource now must explain to his finicky customers why he intends to charge them more.
Larry Elder Twitter
Larry Elder: Dems cry racism and sexism to combat Trump’s success
Radio talk show host Larry Elder said Monday on “Hannity” that Democrats will use racism and sexism accusations to justify attacks against President Trump even as the economy flourishes.
Host Sean Hannity asked Elder, “How do they justify what they did for 8 years and compare it to the incredible record-breaking success we have had?”
“You know the answer to that. They scream racism, they scream sexism, they scream Xenophobia, they scream homophobia. That’s all they’ve got,” Elder said.
The April jobs report showed that the American economy added 263,000 jobs last month while the unemployment rate fell to 3.6 percent, the lowest since 1969.
Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., accused Trump of taking credit for former President Obama’s economy Sunday.
“I love Trump is taking credit for a recovery that started under Obama,” Booker said on CNN.
The radio talk show host touted Trump’s economy in comparison to former President Obama.
“This has been a great economy. Donald Trump has delivered what he said he would do. Obama gave us the worst economic recovery since 1949. Not a single year of 3 percent. We had 3 percent last year. We’ve got 3.2 percent in the first quarter so the economy is rocking. Out will come the race card the sex card, the gender card because that’s all they’ve got,” Elder said.