Eric Thomas Biography
Eric Thomas also known as Eric D. Thomas, Ph.D. is an American motivational speaker, author and minister. Speeches by Thomas are popular on YouTube.
Eric Thomas Age
Eric was born on September 3, 1970, Chicago, IL. He is 48 years as of 2018.
Eric Thomas Height
She stands at a height 5′ 11″ (1.8 m)
Eric Thomas ImageEric Thomas Image
Eric Thomas Wife
Thomas has been married to De-De Mosley whom he met during his high school days. They are blessed with two children named Jalin Thomas and Jayda Thomas.
Eric Thomas Quotes
1. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.
2. Everybody wants to be a beast, until it’s time to do what real beasts do.
3. Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour or a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside. And something else take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.
4. Don’t make a habit out of choosing what feels good over what’s actually good for you.
5. I learned that a real friendship is not about what you can get, but what you can give. Real friendship is about making sacrifices and investing in people to help them improve their lives.
6. Information changes situations.
7. Avoid being your own enemy.
8. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
9. The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.
11. You are the executive director and screenwriter of your life.
12. Most of you don’t want success as much as you want to sleep!
13. At some point in life you have to face your fears.
14. Success is never on discount! Greatness is never on sale! Greatness is never half off! It’s all or nothing! It’s all day, every day! Greatness is never on discount!
15. You’ll never be successful until I don’t have to give you a dime to do what you do.
16. Stop the blame game. Stop! Stop looking out the window and look in the mirror!
17. It’s realizing that a great dream is not as good as a great memory. The dream can be had by anyone. The memory – must be made.
18. Sometimes it ain’t about being the most talented. Sometimes it ain’t about being the smartest. Sometimes it’s not even about working the hardest. Sometimes it’s about consistency! Consistency!
19. What you envision in your mind, how you see yourself, and how you envision the world around you is of great importance because those things become your focus.
21. Both desire and imagination are stored in the mind of the individual and when stretched, both have the potential to position a person for greatness.
22. I use pain to push me to greatness
23. If you’re not where you are. If you’re not where you want to be. If you don’t have what you want, want to have. If you’re not where you think you should be at this particular place. It has nothing to do with the system, but it has everything to do with the fact that you’re not making the sacrifice.
24. The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.
25. I’ve been trying to tell y’all, its’s not your circumstances or situation, that determines if you gonna be successful or not. I’ve been telling you it’s your mindset! It’s the way you see it. It’s the way you think it right!
26. Everybody has a dream, but not everybody has a grind.
27. Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners.
28. You can’t cheat the grind, it knows hows much you’ve invested, it won’t give you nothing you haven’t worked for.
29. If you’re going to go to your next level, your values are going to have to change.
31. Practice doesn’t make perfect. Practice makes permanence!
32. Stop being average. You’re not even good. You were born to be great.
33. It’s not easy, but it’s simple.
34. Stop whining, start grinding.
35. At the end of pain is success.
36. Be stronger than your excuses.
37. Apply the ABC’s of success to your life. Ask, Believe and Claim It.
38. God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles and a reward for your faithfulness. Don’t give up.
39. Fall in love with the process and the results will come
41. Greatness is upon you, you better act like it.
42. I’ve got a dream that’s worth more than my sleep.
43. I’m gonna make the rest of my life, the best of my life.
44. Look in the mirror, that’s your competition.
45. You ain’t average! But you know what? You’re playing small because it’s easier to be average.
46. The problem is, you get more excited talking about it, than you do when you actually doing it!
47. When you’re great! You attract great! When you’re average! You attract average.
Eric Thomas Book
2018- Rolled and Told
2016- The Grind: The New Handbook for Success
2015-Average Skill Phenomenal Will
2013-Greatness Is Upon You: How to Seize and Sustain Greatness
2012-How To Start a Home-based Food Truck Business
2011-The Secret to Success: When You Want to Succeed as Bad as You Want to Breathe
1997-Benign Gynaecological Disease
Eric Thomas Tour
Eric Thomas with Albert Marcoeur
Le Triton, Les Lilas, France
Eric Thomas Speech
“When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas. “That most of you say you want to be successful, but you don’t want it bad. You just kinda want it. You don’t want it badder than you wanna party.
Eric Thomas Hip Hop Preacher
Thomas founded a company to offer training consulting, executive coaching and athletic development after becoming known as a preacher and motivational speaker. Thomas gave collegiate and professional athletes motivational talks. Lebron James credited Thomas to win the 2012 NBA Championship as part of his inspiration. Thomas voice-overs for Major League Baseball and the National Football League on ESPN advertisements. Thomas appeared on Fox News to discuss his work, and portions of his sermons can be heard on Disclosure’s 2013 debut album “Intro,” Settle, Hip-hop / R&B artist Foster’s “Hard Times” track in 2016, and on the intro track “Wins and Losses” to rapper Meek Mill’s 2017 album of the same name.
Eric Thomas Planner
2019 Planner: You Have The Same Number Of Days In The Year As Eric Thomas: The Perfect 2019 Motivational & Inspirational Diary / Planner For Fans Of Eric Thomas! Looking to stay motivated and inspired throughout 2019?! If so, then this awesome year planner is the perfect choice
Title 2019 Planner: You Have the Same Number of Days in the Year as Eric Thomas: Eric Thomas 2019 Planner
Author Daring Diaries
Publisher Amazon Digital Services LLC – Kdp Print Us, 2018
ISBN 172679007X, 9781726790079
Length 120 pages
Subjects Antiques & Collectibles › Paper Ephemera
Eric Thomas Motivational Quotes
“When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
“That most of you say you want to be successful, but you don’t want it bad. You just kinda want it. You don’t want it badder than you wanna party. You don’t want it as much as you want to be cool. Most of you don’t want success as much as you want to sleep!” – Eric Thomas
“Don’t make a habit out of choosing what feels good over what’s actually good for you.” – Eric Thomas
“Don’t cry to quit! You already in pain, you already hurt! Get a reward from it!” – Eric Thomas
“You’ll never be successful until I don’t have to give you a dime to do what you do.” – Eric Thomas
“At some point in life you have to face your fears.” – Eric Thomas
“The most important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what you are for what you will become!” – Eric Thomas
“Success is never on discount! Greatness is never on sale! Greatness is never half off! It’s all or nothing! It’s all day, every day! Greatness is never on discount!” – Thomas
“Both desire and imagination are stored in the mind of the individual and when stretched, both have the potential to position a person for greatness.” – Thomas
“Apply the ABC’s of success to your life. Ask, Believe and Claim It.” – Thomas
“Desire & imagination have the potential to position a person for greatness.” – Eric Thomas
“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.” – Eric Thomas
“Listen to me, even when you lose, it’s OK to lose, but you can never get comfortable with it. You can never be satisfied with losing. When you lose, it’s got to hurt.” – Eric Thomas
“All men are created equal some work harder in the preseason.” – Eric Thomas
“Success is not for the weak and uncommitted… Sometimes it’s gonna hurt!” – Eric Thomas
“Sometimes it ain’t about being the most talented. Sometimes it ain’t about being the smartest. Sometimes it’s not even about working the hardest. Sometimes it’s about consistency! Consistency!” – Eric Thomas
“Sleep? “I don’t sleep.” You thought that was it? It goes deeper than going without sleep because you might miss the opportunity to succeed. No, no, no! It’s about No Days Off! No weekends! No Holidays! No Birthdays!” – Eric Thomas
“It’s realizing that a great dream is not as good as a great memory. The dream can be had by anyone. The memory – must be made.” – Eric Thomas
“But your cell phone is more important to you than your success. Some of you need to give up your cell phone! Because the time you spend on your cell phone could be used for your success.” – Eric Thomas
“Stop the blame game. Stop! Stop looking out the window and look in the mirror!” – Eric Thomas
Eric Thomas Success
From homeless high school dropout to one of the most sought after motivational speakers in the country, Eric Thomas has truly found the Secret 2 Success. In this, his debut autobiography, Eric shares that secret with the rest of the world
Title The Secret to Success: When You Want to Succeed as Bad as You Want to Breathe
Author Eric Thomas
Contributor Amazon.com (Firm)
Publisher Spirit Reign Pub., 2011
Length 205 pages
Eric Thomas Michigan State University
Thomas took up a job with Michigan State University (MSU) together with a fellowship in 2003 to attend MSU to complete his master’s degree inK-12 Administration with a focus on Educational Leadership. He worked for disadvantaged students at MSU as an academic advisor. He developed an Advantage undergraduate retention program at MSU, targeting high-risk minority students at academic level. He was also a senior pastor at the Ministries of A Place of Change in Lansing, Michigan. Thomas received MSU Master’s degree in 2005 and a Ph.D. in Administration of Education in 2015.
Eric Thomas Net Worth
Eric Thomas has a net worth of $ 2.5 million dollars. He is best known as a motivational speaker, author and minister. His inspirational videos and speeches on his You Tube channel named “etthehiphoppreacher” has garnered him about 620,000 subscribers with 50,833 viewers per day. Thomas also launched three motivational books which also added to his wealth.
Eric Thomas Youtube
To interact with his youtube channel click here
Eric Thomas Facebook
Eric Thomas Twitter
Eric Thomas Instagram