Doug Stanhope Biography
Doug Stanhope is an American stand-up comedian, actor, author, political activist, and podcast host.
He was born on March 25, 1967, in Worcester, Massachusetts to a middle-class family and his father Russ was head of science at Stanhope’s school, and he died in 2000 while his mother was a waitress.
His mother was a recovering alcoholic and she divorced Doug’s father when Doug was just ten years old. She quit drinking and moved to Florida.
Later in 1998, Doug convinced her to live near him in West Hollywood and in her later life she suffered from emphysema and in 2008, at her request, she wished for Doug to be involved in an assisted suicide with a mixture of cocktails and prescription morphine.
Doug Stanhope Age
Doug is 52 years old as of 2019. He was born on March 25, 1967.
Doug Stanhope Wife
Doug lives with his partner Amy “Bingo” Bingaman who he has referred to as his girlfriend and wife. The two met in 2005. Doug is opposed to having children and cites overpopulation as a reason.
In 2002, he and his then-girlfriend Renee Morrison staged a marriage ceremony in Las Vegas and he later said that it was “mocking the institution of marriage”, and that it was not legal. The two were at some point expecting a child but opted for abortion and Doug got a vasectomy.
Doug Stanhope Deadbeat Hero
Deadbeat Hero is Doug’s second stand-up comedy DVD and his fifth CD which was recorded at the Comedy Underground in Seattle, Washington in 2004, originally produced by Shout Factory, and released as part of the Ad Lib Breakout Comedy Series. It was reissued by Stand Up! Records in 2007.
Doug Stanhope Nationalism
Doug Stanhope Net Worth
Doug has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million.
Doug Stanhope Quotes
- If you really believe that death leads to eternal bliss, then why are you wearing a seatbelt?
- “Drugs support terrorism”? No, your SUV supports terrorism.
- I had a girl say this to me. She goes “you know, if god intended women to suck dick, he’d have made cum taste like chocolate” I said “Yeah, but he had to make it taste like bleach so you remember to do the laundry”
- I’ve been playing the CNN Drinking Game, have you ever played that? Where you do a shot every time George Bush says the word “evil”? Oh, I’m a wreck! You gotta do a double shot every time he says “evildoers”. Chug the bottle for “axis of evil”. Are you a president or an exorcist?!
- “A national day of prayer”? Does that scare the spine out of anyone? Especially when you consider that it’s all those dog-shit religions that start these fucking wars to begin with.
- Ninety percent of every war that’s ever been fought is because of some made-up, mind control, completely fictional religion. You never hear in the news, “200 killed today when Atheist rebels took heavy shelling from the
- Agnostic stronghold in the north”. No, it’s because you got a silly, placebo religion cuz you don’t want to admit that you don’t fucking know.
- Don’t learn from other people’s mistakes. That’s the worst advice you could ever get. Other people are fucking morons.
- Wrestling’s the number one show on cable television. You’re gonna learn from their mistakes? They’re fuckin’ tools! You might be the first guy who could to do it right and be a hero for all of us. Take a chance and learn to fly there, Orville Wright!
- America may be the best country, but that’s like being the prettiest Denny’s waitress. Just because you’re the best doesn’t mean you’re good.
Doug Stanhope Twitter
Doug Stanhope Instagram